1. Press and hold the button that you want to program until the LED flashes twice.
2. Enter the channel number you want to program according to the scheme:
- 1 - moon
- 2 stars - 3 - Disney CH - 4 - Disney XD
- 9 - JimJam
- 0 - BabyTv
3. Finally, press and hold the PROGRAMM key until the LED flashes twice. For example, if you want to reprogram DaVinci, you do the following:
1. Press and hold the DaVinci key until the LED twice flashes 2. You are entering a new channel number (in this case 96, you press "JimJam" and "Nick") 3. Press and hold the DaVinci key until the LED flashes twice Of course the pilot must be set to "P" There is a switch in the battery compartment. You can select P.
* 1 - Sd1 CVBS Video (composite)
* 2 - Sd2 RGB
* 3 - 1080i or 1920x1080i - this setting is recommended for Full HD TVs
* 4 - 720p or 1280x720p - Try it out on TVs labeled as HD ready when comparing images with settings up to 1080i.
* 5 - 576p or 768x576p - this resolution is similar to SD
* 6 - 576i or 768x576i - this resolution is close to SD
On the remote control of the decoder nBox press the button: SETUP and quickly buttons :: 0 3 5 9 1 5 7
Then, after the service menu appears, select RESET and press OK to confirm.
The decoder will restart and after a few seconds restart. U weight after this reset all the recordings in HDD decoders will be deleted.
IMPORTANT after decoder reboot if we have decoder in subscription offer when activation screen please do not switch decoder to option (N on card)
In case of failure of the first reset option, we can use an alternative decoder reset.
nBox recorder (black) | To perform the decoder reset procedure, switch to TVP1 and press the buttons simultaneously at the same time:
EPG + RES + right arrow> this option does not erase HDD contents EPG + RES + up arrow ^ option removes HDD content! Hold down the buttons until TEST appears on the decoder display nBox HD (white) To perform the decoder reset procedure, press the buttons simultaneously at the front of the decoder:
MENU + RES + right arrow>
Until TEST appears on the display